Sixth Form Football Scholarship Programme
Our sixth form football scholarship programme provides players with an opportunity to train full time alongside their academy studies. All of our scholarship programmes coaching staff have worked in professional club academies and are full time coaches.
Over the years the scholarship programme has helped develop a large number of players who have gone on to play semi professional football as well as players who are now in the USA on scholarships. See our success stories here.
The programme gives players the best opportunity of transitioning from youth to adult football, whilst helping them reach their potential
Register for a Trial
Register for a trial session today.
- Regular coaching sessions with highly qualified, experienced and professional football coaches.
- Free Nike Kit Package
- Free FA Level 1 Coaching Badge
- Links to Colleges in the USA for scholarships.
- Players will benefit from TSC’s extensive links within the semi-professional and professional game.
- All fixtures are filmed and players have access to GPS equipment during training/fixtures
- Physio in attendance at training sessions
- A full fitness programme including SAQ work, strength and conditioning work and individual programmes and structured, periodical fitness testing.
- Specialist Goalkeeper coaching sessions. Players will represent TSC in KSFA league and Cup competitions, ESFA Cup Competitions as well as the opportunity to compete in additional tournaments in the UK and Europe.
- The opportunity to participate in fixtures against professional, semi-professional and University football teams.
We currently run the scholarship programme at the following venues:
St Georges School, Broadstairs
Ursuline College, Westgate
The TSC Sixth form Football Scholarship is for pupils in year 12-14 and is open to both boys and girls.